*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time for a change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/321545-Time-for-a-change
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1112478
Angered a magical gypsy woman and she has cast a spell changing you into various objects
Chapter #1

Time for a change

    by: TheStorm
Taking another swig of liquor you once again admire how hot those dancing gypsy girls are, it's a shame that this Saturday night is the last night the carnival is in town because MAN these girls are hot. Not like that gypsy fortune teller stationed next to them. "Yeah babies! You rock those hips! I'd dance with you ALL night long!"

Your comments raise the ire of the gypsy fortune teller next to the dancers, "How rude you are young man! Women are not objects here for your sole pleasure. How would you like to be treated as no more than an object hmm?"

"Ahhh buzz off you old hag and mind your own business, I'll do what I want." You take another drink and turn back to watching the dancers swaying hips.

"I think you need a lesson in manners boy! A CURSE I cast upon you! From tomorrow morning forth until I think you've learned a lesson you shall spend ALL your time, being treated like no more than a common object by women. Perhaps after that is done, if you're still alive after it all, you will have learned some proper respect." That said and a flash of purple light later and the woman was gone.

"Meh, lousy theatrics and special effects don't scare me." You then spend a couple more hours at the carnival until around 11:30 you head home. Looking at your cell phone you realize your ex girlfriend Amber, whom you quite cruelly dumped called, and so did your gorgeous yet horribly self centered friend Sara did as well (she's actually pretty ANGRY at you right now), but it's too late to call either back. So you ignore them both and hop into bed thinking to yourself how dumb that Gypsy woman was.

You fall into a dark, dark dreamless sleep during the night and wake up Sunday morning to a horrible, horrible surprise! You're not in your bed, nor do you even feel human!! You're....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheStorm (UN: blacklance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheStorm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/321545-Time-for-a-change