*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bring the remote to school.
  2. The start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/546715-Bring-the-remote-to-school
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1421987
You have a shrink/growth ray and decide to have some fun with it GP for adds. PLEASE ADD
This choice: Bring the remote to school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bring the remote to school.

    by: M-M
It was a Thursday and you weren't due to leave for your trip with your dad until Friday evening. You can't wait until then to try out the remote so you decide to take it to school with you. You pack it in your bag and set off.

As you walk to class you start to think of the things that you could do with the remote if it turns out to actually work. There are quite a few cute guys in your class you wouldn't mind messing with and a few others you wouldn't mind getting even with either.

You enter your class room and as you sit down for registration you take the remote from your bag and conceal it up your sleeve so you can easily access it without drawing any unwanted attention.

The rest of the class filters into the room, finally followed by your teacher.You glance around and decide on what you are going to do.

You have the following choices:

1. Grow a student

2. Shrink a student

3. Grow your teacher

4. Shrink your teacher

*Noteb*
5. Grow yourself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M-M (UN: menaceman44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Uchihaboy82 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/546715-Bring-the-remote-to-school