*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other girls.
  2. Pick a girl.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1557095-Other-girls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1922835
Create a girl and make her gain.
This choice: Other girls.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other girls.

    by: Akathatguy
Two more girls.

Name:Samantha Litwin or Sam.
Age:Twenty one.
Hight:Five foot seven.
Weight:120 pounds.
Hair color:Brown.
Eye color:Blue.
Personal info:Sam is a vey shy young girl who lives in a decently sized apartment with her two year old dog Rex who is very protective of Sam, especially when that new guy he didn't really know was around. Sam is a detective at a police station which is where she met Chase, another detective who was very kind to her. He'd bring her things to keep her busy whenever things were going slowly and would some times take her out for dinner as a congratulations for when she solved a case.

Name:Elizabeth Gabor or Izzy.
Age:Twenty two.
Hight:Five foot nine.
Weight:110
Hair color:blond.
Eye color:Brown.
Personal info:When Elizabeth turned eighteen she and her best friend Kevin joined the military. Three years into their tours, Elizabeth was captured by enemy forces and was tortured for information but she gave them nothing, they told her if she continued to resist they would kill her but she still didn't tell them anything. Just before her captors could put a bullet in her head, Kevin took the enemy facility by himself and risked his life to save her. Ever since that day she felt like she owed her very existence to Kevin and has been trying to repay her life debt to him, even though they are now dating and live together.

You have the following choices:

1. Samantha Litwin.

2. Elizabeth Gabor.

3. More girls one.

4. More girls two.

5. More girls three.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1557095-Other-girls