*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anna
  2. So it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1578882-Anna
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930146
Forced to stay with your Aunt and Cousins, can you make it out without submitting to them?
This choice: Anna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anna

    by: Nevelon
"I think I'll stay with Anna." You told her.

"Alright." She told you with a hint of disappointment. "Anna's room is on third floor. It's the first room on the right. Why don't you go play with her while I get started on dinner, okay?"

Your Aunt leaves as you try to catch your breath. After a few moments you were good to go, and made your way up to Anna's room.

The room was a mess; there were toys and stuffed animals scattered all over the place. The walls were covered with a flower print wallpaper. On the left wall was a closet, and directly opposite that was a bed. Sitting on the bed was Anna.

Anna was wearing a blue shirt that had a picture of a white heart and a pair of light blue shorts. On her feet were white ankle high socks.

"Patrick, your here!" Anna shouted as she rushed over and gave you a hug.

"Yeah, I'm staying with you for the month." You told her as you give her a pat on the head. Anna let's out an excited squeal in response.

"That's like, the best thing ever!" She told you as she let go. "Oh, why don't we play a game?"

"Alright, just let me put my stuff way." You answer as you head over to the closet.

"Great! Let's play...

You have the following choices:

1. The Princess and her Knight

2. Cops and Robbers.

3. Monster and Hunter.

4. House.

5. (Reader's Choice)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1578882-Anna