*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1593223-
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
This choice: Braun Beatdown!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rhys Übelstinken AKA Braun Beatdown

    by: Braun Beatdown
Braun Beatdown
Age:25
Appearance: Short brown hair and a small set of black glasses. Wears something of a cross between SS officer outfit, a wrestler's uniform and dominatrix gear. Fat and stocky, with broad beefy arms and a blubbery ass.
Behavior/backstory: Rhys used to be a wrestler that went by the name of Braun Beatdown. She was famous for her sadism and for humiliating her foes with her nasty odors. Until one day when she was defeated by none other than Beth in a one on one fight and suffered a humiliating stinkface from the hero. Although it was all in good sport, Rhys never lived it down. She experimented with dangerous chemicals from back alley German scientists until she was transformed. She took her old wrestling title as her new name. There is no Rhys, only Braun Beatdown.
Powers:Radioactive super stinks, and the ability to grow in size to up to fifty feet. Incredible strength and wrestling experience. No mercy.
Goals: Destroy Beth and anyone who would ever challenge her.
Trivia: When Beth defeated her under the name "The Cattail", the odds were fifty to one in Rhys's favor. Still, Beth won fair and square.

Will Braun have her revenge?

You have the following choices:

1. Beth brawls with Braun!

2. Jake brawls with Braun!

3. Another villain?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1593223-