*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Coyote Beauty
  2. A Cold Day in Terrordale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676593-Coyote-Beauty
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: Check in with Azure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Coyote Beauty

    by: Unknown
You suddenly remember that your boss, Azure the werecoyote wanted you to come into her office. She was going to give you a special job for the day. You liked Azure. She was just like Fran in that she was friendly to humans. But she went farther than Fran because she actually married a human. Even though she and Vernon have been together for 25 years now, you wonder how they made it work seeing as she was 140 times bigger than than he was and she was a monster species that normally eats humans.

You walk under the door to Azure’s office and saw the stairway up to her desk. She installed it so Vernon could get around without getting stepped on. You walk up the stairs to see Vernon was already there painting his giant wife’s fingernails. “Hey Stephen,” Vernon says. “How’s life treating you?” “Fine Vernon. Good morning Azure.” Azure turns her head and looks down on you with a smile. “Good morning Stephen. On time as always. No wonder Roxy recommended you.” You give a nervous laugh.

Vernon then lets out a grunt as Azure grabs him by the shirt. “That’s enough for now Dear. Stephen and I have to talk.” Azure stretches out the front of her pants before she places Vernon gently inside and snaps them back. Azure giggles as her husband struggles and tickles her. Then she begins to moan in ecstasy and you look in slight disgust. Was this really the right time for them to be doing that?

“You wanted to see me Azure. Am I in trouble.” Azure lets out a laugh but you can’t tell if it’s from you asking her the question or her husband tickling her. “Far from it Stephen. I just noticed you’ve been helping Roxy and Elisa out a lot.” “But that’s a good thing. They’ve got two of the most important jobs at the resort. Uh, after you of course boss.” “That’s just it,” says Azure with a sigh. “You’re working too hard with those two. Maybe you need a change of pace. I have a different job for you today.”

You cross your fingers and hope with all your might that she’s assigning you to help Connie as a tour guide. You said you were going to summon the courage to ask the naga giantess on a date all Summer but you blew it and never got around to it. This could be a second chance. You’d really like Connie to be your girlfriend one of these days.

But even though Connie was a coworker and not just a guest in the winter time, you had other things you could be doing. There was another coworker named Ripple, a three headed cerberus with a head for rage, sorrow and joy. But the heads kept shifting which one controlled her body and the three contrasting personalities made her very dangerous. Of course, Azure would never intentionally put you in harm’s way.

But maybe you’d be assigned to check on the boarders. There were two monsters who rented the rooms below Grimmsly Lodge. First was Helga, the daughter of Fran, your boss at your Summer job. Helga was an inventor and the smartest monster you knew. It made you wonder how someone like Fran could’ve possibly given birth to her. The other boarder was a capricious kamaitachi weasel sorceress named Lydia. Lydia and Helga hated each other and were usually feuding over something stupid. For neighbors they didn’t get along well.

Then last would be a problem that wasn’t even a coworker (anymore). Fatima, the Wraith of the last human who worked at the lodge. She was blown away in a snowstorm and froze to death before anyone could find her. It was nobody’s fault, but she doesn’t realize that Azure, Elisa and Roxy searched everywhere to find her. That ghost monster thinks her friends abandoned her and she plays mean practical jokes and causes trouble in the lodge for revenge. Usually, you have to pacify that big undead baby and it’s never any fun.

“So Azure,” you say. “What’s my job for today?”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676593-Coyote-Beauty