*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female
  2. The adventure begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213034-Female
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female

    by: Kamu
Your name is Mary. You used to serve as a priestess-in-training for your village, but that changed when your temple burned down overnight. Nobody wanted to admit it, but the truth hung over everyone’s heads: the fire was the work of the monster girl empire, and they were trying to instill fear among the peasants. You weren’t afraid, though. No, you were angry. It wasn’t enough for the monster girls to lure men away from your village, they had to take away what was most dear to you, what you spent your whole life working under. You have since forsaken the ways of the Goddess in favor of the ways of the sword and shield, though you have no doubt the Goddess approves of what you’re doing. When you turned 19, you decided it was time to leave the village and strike back at the vile beasts who have taken everything from you. You could either cut through the forest to Galdaran, where you may hope to gather support for your cause, or travel to the mountain caves in search of magical artifacts.

Where do you go?

You have the following choices:

1. To Galdran!

2. To the mountain caves!

3. Reader's choice

4. Reader's choice

5. Reader's choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kamu (UN: wutwut123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213034-Female