*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lovely Neighbors
  2. Testing Phase
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498218-Lovely-Neighbors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...a neighbor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lovely Neighbors

    by: Biggerthanbig
Now that he had all this power in the palm of his hand he wanted to try it out on some bigger game. No one was aware of him and his new 'toy'. He could be the most powerful boy of the neighborhood, the city, the country, the world even. But, he wanted to take it slow. Why make everyone aware of him. They might want to take his gun away.

He only needed to test this device some more. He first thought about trying it out on his mother, but that seemed a bit weird. No, someone adult but also familiar. One of the neighbors would be perfect. Dylan climbed up on one of the garden chairs to get a better view of his surroundings. It was pretty quiet, only a few kids were playing in the street. Most neighbors were at work, but he could see a few people.

Mr. Bullwinkel was working in his herb-garden. He was nice, though he liked Mrs. Bullwinkel better. Judith was kind of fat and some people talked about it behind her back. She liked to give candy to the neighborhood kids, maybe to get them to like her more. Their own kids were already grown-ups and lived in another part of the city.

On the other side of the street Dylan could see Lena Barneson, the only single woman on the street. Inherited the house from her great uncle. She was busy carrying out the garbage, wearing pink fluffy slippers. Lena's curly dirty blond hair brushed over her bare shoulders in the wind. Her tight cut-off shorts and top showed more than just a little skin. The woman had a little weight on her, especially in the breasts department, which didn't make her any less attractive. Most of the other neighbors, especially the women, disliked her.

Lena was a southern girl and dressed like it was the middle of summer even when there was snow out. Dylan's mom didn't like him hanging out with Lena, saying she's a bad influence. He heard her refer to Lena more than once as 'trailer trash'. Dylan didn't care, he liked her, she was more down to earth than most of the neighbors. The fact that she liked to walk around naked in the house also helped. Although he only knew that because he had a clear view on her house from his bedroom window.

Now their next-door neighbors were the Mandels. They were both in their early twenties, but had lots of money. Brody had a really fast car, sometimes he asked Dylan to come along with him for a ride. The police pulled him over at least once a week. Mia, Brody's wife, was pretty mean, she didn't like other people. She always pretended to like others, but Dylan knew better. Brody didn't seem to care and followed Mia around like a puppy. Right know Mia was busy on her crosstrainer, he couldn't see Brody.

The boy decided to test his gun on...

You have the following choices:

1. ...the Bullwinkels

2. ...Lena Barneson

3. ...the Mandels

4. ...a single mom living down the street

*Noteb*
5. ...a different neighbor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498218-Lovely-Neighbors