*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A perfectly ordinary day
  2. The girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3326401-A-perfectly-ordinary-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2258951
Suddenly girls around the world ascend to be greater then humanity
This choice: Jane  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A perfectly ordinary day

    by: Rin's little fan
Jane wakes up feeling refreshed and energized. She sometimes has days mornings like this but due to her weak immunity it is a rare occurrence. Her frequent sickness kept her small and usually weak but today she felt fine. If she was honest she felt better than fine but she didn't want to get over excited before the day began. But when Jane started getting ready she definitely felt better than she could ever remember feeling. Looking at the mirror Jane was surprised to see so much color in her face which left her excited that she could forgo the usual blush she would use to hide her pale complexion.

Jane's parents were also pleasently surprised at how early she came to the kitchen to get Breakfast. Her dad works mornings so he usually needs to stop by her room to say bye but today he was just finishing his coffee when Jane came down. He gives her a joyful greeting with a hearty hug and says how great she looks this morning. He also shares his concern about her overexerting herself before heading to leave through the front door.

As Jane's mom serves her eggs and toast she hears her dad saying bye to her kid brother Chris in the front room. After eating with her mom and brother Jane excitedly heads...

You have the following choices:

1. School

*Noteb*
2. A female friends

*Noteb*
3. To a male friends

4. To the mall

5. Into another story route

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3326401-A-perfectly-ordinary-day