*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Need of a Rescue
  2. Shrinking Pains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3177739-In-Need-of-a-Rescue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: Lydia's house for their visit.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In Need of a Rescue

    by: radicol
Thankfully it wasn't difficult for Daniel to summit the front porch steps and walk up to the welcome mat, however, getting through the front door was another problem entirely.

First, Daniel tried to pound on the door, but it made very little sound at his height, let alone a normal person's height. He tried kicking and hitting and then body slamming but none of it made much of a sound against a door thicker than his own height.

Next, He tried shouting at the door, hoping somehow that... He gave that up quickly when he realized he had no clue what his hope even was.

Then an idea hit him. The most obvious idea in the world. Daniel reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.
"Duh, I'm an idiot." He said to himself as he unlocked it and opened his messaging app.

Just then the door swung open, the gust of air throwing him back across the porch. As he flailed through the air, his hand let go of the phone, which disappeared forever. Daniel Crashed into the floor, rolling and spinning for a bit before finally resting. Somehow his body didn't have any real injuries on it. Sure it ached a lot and felt pretty bruised, but Daniel couldn't see any as he checked his body for injury.

Looking up however he noticed that his puerperal vision had failed him and he had somehow missed the giant person bending down and staring at him. "Daniel? Is that you?" The voice said.

He looked up and met her eye-line, realizing that it was...

You have the following choices:

1. Lydia, Daniel's girlfriend

2. Kim, Lydia's mom

3. Alice, Lydia's younger sister

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3177739-In-Need-of-a-Rescue