*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's go
  2. Introductions, Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313620-My-Dream-Life/cid/RWXCLTPJJ-Lets-go
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JT
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2313620
This was originally just one story, but I decided to make it have branches
This choice: Let's my new life begin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Let's go

    by: JT
"Finally school's ended!" I huffed out. It was Wednesday and Chemistry with Mrs Scott had finished. I immediately pack up and when Senul and I leave the classroom. We head to the school changing rooms where we meet Tom. He was already wearing his YoungLa top.

"You have a bulge Touchy."
"Oh shit I do?" Tom had a boner.

Gerrit and Seb come in a bit later. Gerrit kissed Tom briefly (I may or may not made them boyfriend-boyfriend already) and started changing. I'm changing next to Senul who, as always was looking mega hot, I was staring at him whilst I was getting changed, he noticed.

"Why you staring at me?"
"I'm wondering how hard those pecs are." I quickly replied, it was better than nothing.
"Well, we can't 'not' test that."
My heart kept out of my body. I grabbed both pecs and squeezed them as hard as I could. "They're so big and fucking meaty." I thought to myself.

"What the actual fuck are you doing?" Asfand, Jake, Louis, Barney and Will had entered.
"I was just checking how hard his pecs were, Senul invited me to do so."

We'd all finished changing by 3:50 and we set of. Thankfully Tom's boner had gone, he was wearing the tightest shorts on existence. We hit the gym and immediately scanned our cards through. "Finally it's chest day" exclaimed Senul. Chest day was our favourite, we could all bench around 110kg. We immediately hit bench press trying 115kg then a possible 120. I kept looking at Senul, his pecs kept moving as he lifted the bar every rep, I was spotting him as it was a great view. I noticed I had a slightly obvious boner, so I immediately left to head to the toilet to sort it out. Senul stopped to see where I was going. He followed me.

"Jason, mate why did y-" I just went straight in for that kiss. It was wonderful, tongues locked and everything, we were probably there for about a minute before we heard someone enter. "Senul, you testing Jason's pecs as well now?" Asfand was clearly a bit jealous of this oec squeezing. "No, We just had a very deep conversation. That's all." Asfand didn't question further and we headed back just to discover that Gerrit somehow get a PR of 170kg on bench press. I wanted to beat him and when I came to me, I decided to bench 190 and I did it successfully (with a bit of help from reality changing).

6:30 comes around and we go our separate ways. I hop on my bus and head home, which unfortunately was a different bus to what Senul took. I head home to eat some calorific chicken and egg fried rice and went to bed after scrolling through a bit of TikTok. The next day was slightly interesting...

You have the following choices:

1. Senul and I are now boyfriends

2. Nothing in particular

*Noteb*
3. Something else (free chapter)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JT (UN: jmtmg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JT has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313620-My-Dream-Life/cid/RWXCLTPJJ-Lets-go