*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pain
  2. Take your seats...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/173616-Pain
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Head towards an invigilator for help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pain

    by: Doom
The invigilators. Yeah, they're there to help students with problems, right? Sure, this problem may be a little out of the ordinary, but it's their job -nay, their duty, their responsibility - to aid you.

Of course, the fact that none of them can see you is gonna be a tad problematic. The fact that they could kill you without even noticing is just plain worrying.

As the nearest patroling mountain paces past you, you gaze up in awe at the towering form of its foot, bending in mid-step with no trouble at all. You can't believe something so huge is moving so... effortlessly. You still feel the vibrations in the floor from the lifting and falling of such immense weight, however.

Well, now or never. These particular feet, all dressed up in horribly stiff looking formal shoes, are your ticket out of here. Trailing black shoelaces, clearly undone, trail behind. If you can use them to gain a foothold (ha-bloody-ha) on the giant, then you can be one step nearer to getting his attention.

Easier planned than done. Still, a brief dash results in you grabbing the end of the lashing tentacle. Then you are flung into the air , and down again - hard. The pain is unbelievable, but you don't lose your grip.

For what seems like years you resist the pain of your constant impacts with the exam hall floor, slowly pulling yourself up the dark expanse of the lace towards salvation.

When you finally collapse atop the foot, you're far too battered, bruised and simply exhausted to do anything else. You could be forgiven for passing out.

When you come to, you are...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/173616-Pain