*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the Woods
  2. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972640-Into-the-Woods
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2026835
You wander into an ancient forrest that is inhabited by Furries.
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Into the Woods

    by: Unknown
It happened one Friday afternoon, you decided to go camping in the forest. A friend of yours had told you where you could watch the sun set that was just beyond a grove of apple trees. It was supposed to be beautiful. You thought that you would be having a good time camping.

Unfortunately, on the drive over to where the woods were, the map blew out of the window and now you found yourself wandering all about the forest trying to make heads or tails of where you were. It was trying you up a wall as you slam your head on the table and let out a groan.

“Just beyond the grove of apple trees,” you grunt. “There isn’t an apple tree around for miles. Why did I lose that stupid map. Dammit!” You pound your fist on a nearby rock and then groan as you shake your hand. “Oh great,” you say. “What else could go wrong. Screw this, I’m getting out of here.”

Unfortunately, as you look back, you see that you don’t even recognize the path where you came in and from the looks of it, you were lost. You slap yourself in the face. “Now that’s just great.” You moan to yourself. What you needed was a compass. It would’ve helped if you brought one.

You curse your bad luck and carelessness as you’re wandering through the forest. You even kick at something that looks like a piece of fruit. Then you stop and you look down. “Huh?” you mutter. You look and gasp because you see that on the ground was a pear of some kind. But it was the wrong color. It was blue. You had never heard of a blue pear and you reach down to pick it up. “What the heck?”

You then see several oddly colored trees with more unusual fruit, such as blue lemons, pink apples and red bananas. You run in, wondering what is going on and soon you find yourself…

You have the following choices:

1. At the Foot of a Mountain

2. At the Mouth of a Cave

3. Near a River

4. In Front of a Strange Temple

5. In the Underbrush

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/1972640-Into-the-Woods